15% more online sales following relaunch
B2C and B2B customers enjoy the same shopping experience
Hunting for a bargain on Mercedes-Benz used parts? Then look out: You can find over 300,000 used parts at mbgtc.de. Keep track of things with a new search system. The responsive design enables you to make purchases quickly and simply, from your tablet, PC or smartphone. You can pay conveniently with PayPal. And, regardless of whether you are a garage or private customer looking for new tyres or rims for your car, you will find a range of services that are tailored to your needs. In the Mercedes-Benz GTC online shop. Powered by OXID Solution Catalysts.
‘Räderwoche 2017’ at the Mercedes-Benz site in south-east Stuttgart proved that the new website also includes large-scale marketing campaigns. Pre-registration online – for the biggest event of its kind – used to push the platform to the limits of what it could do. Now you don’t even notice it.
- The B2C and B2B shops can each be set up as individual clients. As a result, multilingualism is no longer a problem either.
- Category structures are clearer, more streamlined and more intuitive.
- The power search helps visitors to find what they are looking for.
- Smooth data transfer between shop system and ERP system.
- Make your shop future-proof and updateable.
- Use visual CMS to create marketing campaigns that fill visitors with enthusiasm.